DENTISTS ARE ALL CROOKS

 


HAD ANOTHER TOOTH PULLED 

THE FOURTH IN THE LAST YEAR

They were all molars and in bad shape, so I knew they had to come out, but what BUGS ME, is that they have in each instance INSISTED that since I am not that old yet and I would be better off with my own teeth, that they could be saved, only to lose them anyways.

The first last year  they insisted a root canal would fix the problem, so I let them convince me and after the root canal the tooth was still bothering me so they did a 2nd one (at no expense to me) and then lo and behold, it had to come out in the end anyways.

Then the neighbor to the first started to go wonky on me, and AGAIN they tried to tell me to save it and I said HELL NO, and got it pulled right away.

Both of those back molars had been on the top right so far enough back not to effect my handsome smile.
Then a few months back one on the left side top started to fuss up, at this point I was getting really concerned and decided on getting a 2nd advice from a different dentist. I don't have a dental plan so this was all coming out of my own pocket, but did see two other dentists and they had no clue why all of a sudden so many molars were cracking, but they WERE cracking, no doubt about it, and attributed the problem to a combination of age and a lifetime of bad eating habits.

Anyways, discouraged, I went back to my original dentist, and had that top molar pulled.

NOW FOR THE BIGGEST HORROR STORY:

For months a molar on the left BOTTOM has been bothering me, and so far all the teeth out had been top ones, so it would be easy to get a denture just to fill in the blanks. But so far none of the bottom ones had been bothering me. 
So my regular dentist, a truly nice chap to be honest, really really tried to convince me, that since I had not lost any of my bottom ones yet, to try to get it fixed instead of pulled.

So he sent me to an "expert" in root canals rather than attempt it himself and the expert first said I didn't need a root canal, just an old filling had cracked and only needed to be replaced.
WRONG!
Went back to him a week later and he ended up doing the root canal since it was still bothering me.

FAST FORWARD TWO WEEKS:
I call my regular office and tell them, don't bother sending me back to that "EXPERT" because he had me in twice, at a hefty cost to my wallet may I add, and still the tooth is bothering me.

SO out it came yesterday, at least, once again, at their expense, not mine. 

SO I HAVE LEARNED MY LESSON

Any more teeth start acting up, out they come, no more horsing around and spending money on vain attempts to save my teeth.

WHAT DENTIST HORROR STORIES DO YOU HAVE?