It's Finally Friday!!! 🎇🎆🎉🎉🎆🎇👍 08/06/2021 C_K

 Good morning all!



We have arrived and are now parked in the "It's Friday" section of the week!


So today is day number 2 of Middle Daughter being back in school! I had forgotten how peaceful Little Man was when school was still being held on campus. It sort of makes me feel like I was 'cheated' out of a peaceful year with him last year and now that he's fixing to start Pre-K... it sucks!

When it's just me and Little Man, he's just as chill as a parent could want but when Middle Daughter is home, it's a constant war going on. The biggest issue I had out of him yesterday was him wanting to whine at one point because he wasn't getting his way BUT, one quick 'mom' glance and he straightened himself up lol. I'm pretty good with the 'mom' looks if I do say so myself. When he wakes up of the morning and I go in to get him and get him dressed, some mornings I mess with him a little. I put on a poker face when I walk in the bedroom and slowly walk towards him, it's funny cause he never knows whether to laugh or cry. Then I'll typically jump at or towards him with a loud roar type of noise and he busts out laughing but still with tears in his eyes. I like to mess with the kids like that, keeps them on their toes with me cause they never know what I might know nor how bad they're in trouble or if they're even in trouble lmao! I actually had one of the girls tell on themselves by doing something like that lmao!

Anyways! It's finally Friday and time to have a little fun... or just chill, whatever floats one's boat!